L1 Technologies, Inc.
L1’s Duty and Your Privacy:
This information concerns you if you are a customer of L1, registered on an L1 website or application (“App”), signed up for L1 emails or if you are visiting an L1 website or App.
Management of your data from registering with an L1 website or App, promotional and marketing activities is L1, which avails itself as the processor and data controller of the data.
If you are a customer, registered with or are simply vising an L1 website or App, or signed up to an L1 newsletter, L1 informs you that your data will be legitimately processed according to L1 decisions regarding the procedures and the aims of that processing.
When and How L1 Collects Your Data:
As soon as you begin to interact with L1’s websites, L1 collects your data. It may be collected through a specific communication from you and automatically during your use of the website. This is how data is collected.
Data You Provide With L1
Your Telephone Number
Data L1 Automatically Collects
Browsing the Website
Your first and last name, delivery and billing address, telephone number and email address.
Optional Identification Data:
Your age, gender, height and weight.
Your IP address, log in data, browser type and version, time zone settings, plug-in types, geopositioning information regarding your probable position, operating system and versions, etc.
Data From Use of L1’s Websites:
Your browsing path through L1’s websites, your displaying of products and services, load times and page responsiveness, download errors, browsing time, behavior and other actions.
L1 does not collect any sensitive data that could concern you, such as: racial or ethnic origin; political opinion; religious or philosophical belief or union membership data.
What L1 Collects Your Data For:
L1 processes your data for specific purposes and when there is a legal basis enabling L1 to do so.
Providing Information and Services You Requested:
- L1 may use your personal information to provide you with information you may request. L1 may use your personal information to deliver a specific program or service to you when you enroll in that service, such as: managing your information and accounts; responding to questions, comments and requests; providing access to certain areas and features of L1’s Websites and Apps; and permitting you to register with L1 Websites and Apps. Why L1 processes your data:
Use of The Site and Management of Services:
- Your data is processed to allow registration on the website, access to and supply of the servicers reserved to users registered on the website and sending via the website of a purchase order for the products available on the website.
- Communicating changes to L1’s services, customer support via live chat, phone or email, including the correction of any bugs.
- Your data is processed to send advertising materials and newsletters, to provide commercial information by phone, SMS, email and traditional methods, about promotional and sales initiatives of L1, to conduct market research and surveys on customer satisfaction
- The sole aim is to offer you products and services in line with your interests, L1 will perform certain analysis on aggregate data, but without conducting any profiling on your specific habits. There is no automatic decision-making process concerning you.
Marketing Products and Services:
- L1 may use your personal information to provide you with materials about offers, products and services offered by L1, including new content or services on L1 Websites and Apps. L1 may provide you with these material by mail, phone facsimile or email as permitted by law. If you do not wish L1 to use your personal information for marketing purposes you may contact L1 at any time to opt out of the use of your personal information for such purposes, as described below.
Research and Development:
- L1 may use your personal information to create non-identifiable information, which may be used on its own or in the aggregate with information obtained from other sources, to optimally deliver products and services, or develop new products, processes and services.
Information Submitted Via Websites:
- You agree that L1 is free to use the content of any communication or information submitted by you, without any payment to you, including: narratives, images, ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques or know-how for any purpose, including developing, manufacturing and/or marking goods or services. L1 does not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact you submitted materials or other information to L1, unless: you grant L1 permission to do so; L1 sends notice to you that the information you submitted will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or L1 is required to do so by law.
Sharing Content with Friends:
- L1 websites and Apps offer various tools and functionality. If you provide another person’s email address to send content, that email address may be used by L1 or third parties.
- L1 may use and share your anonymized or aggregated information within the L1 group of companies or with third parties for research, analytics and other legally permissible purposes.
- L1 may use personal information for other legitimate purposes, such as: direct marketing, individual or market research, anti-fraud protection or any other purpose disclosed to you at the time you provide personal information or with your consent.
- The authorization to process your personal data for a specific purpose.
- You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting L1.
- Processing your data is essential for gathering information for performance of the contract.
- Processing your data is possible on the basis of L1’s legitimate interest or those of third parties, provided these do not predominate over your rights. Legitimate interests:
+ Gathering information from how you use L1’s website or applications;
+ Deliver, developing and improving services;
+ Allowing L1 to improve, customize or modify services and offerings;
+ Analysis of the performance of L1 marketing; and/or
+ Improve data protection.
Data is processed by electronic means.
Your data is kept for the time necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which it is collected and for the fulfillment of L1’s obligations. Data is erased when the fulfillment of L1’s obligations have occurred, unless L1 is required to keep the data for a longer period to comply with legal requirements.
Your Choices and Rights:
You Do Not Have To Provide L1 Your Data:
- You can browse L1 websites and Apps, but L1 will not be able to provide you with any services without some of your personal data.
Ask L1 To Not Use Your Data For Marketing Purposes:
- You can withdraw your consent to receive promotional message by contacting L1.
- You can always exercise your rights by contacting L1.
Access The Information About You:
- Ask L1 for further information regarding: categories of data L1 processes; the purpose of such processes: categories of recipients who may be provided with your data; period the data will be stored, or if not possible, criteria used to determine that period; and other rights regarding use of your data.
- You have the right to have your personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or not up to date.
You Can Have Your Personal Data Erased:
- You can ask L1 at any time to erase your personal data in its possession, if the storage of your personal data is no longer required for processing purposes.
You Can Transmit Your Data To Another Operator:
- L1 will provide you with a copy of your data in an appropriate format, if you wish to transfer it to another operator. If you request it and it is technically feasible, L1 will directly transfer your data to the new operator. L1 will not make any transfer, in the vent that the portability of your data also involves the disclosure of personal data to other individuals.
You Can Object To Use Of Your Data Through Automated Decisions:
- L1 may use your data to identify information that may potentially be relevant for you. Otherwise, your information will be used solely to provide you with services by L1.
The security of all personal information provided is important to L1 and reasonable steps are taken to protect your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or storage information can be guaranteed one hundred percent secure. As a result, L1 cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit on L1 websites and you do so at your own risk. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your own passwords. If you believe your passwords or personal information is not secure, please promptly notify L1.
Third Party Data Process:
L1 utilizes third parties to host applications, communicate with customers, email, etc. L1 shares your data with third parties only when it is necessary to ensure maximum functionality of L1’s services and in compliance with the security measures and best practices described herein. For further information, contact L1.
Cookies are small text files the sites visited by user send and record on the user’s device, to be sent back to the original sites on the next visit. Cookies are used for various purposes, such as: remembering the user’s actions and preferences so they do not need to be re-entered when the user returns to or surfs to another page; to perform computer authentications, to monitor sessions and store information on the activities of user who accesses a site and can contain unique ID code to keep track of the user’s surfing within the site for statistic or advertising purposes. Some operations cannot be carried out without using cookies and in some cases are technically necessary for the site to work.
There are various types of cookies, according to their characteristics and functions. Technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of sending a communication on an electronic communication network, strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly request by the user. These cookies make L1 websites work and are necessary to perform activities you have requested. Navigation cookies are used to allow you to login to the reserved area of L1 websites or Apps, to make a purchase. Analytics cookies are used to collect information, in the aggregate form, on the number of users on L1 websites or Apps and of the displayed pages. Function cookies allow you to surf L1 websites at your best, according to already selected criteria and options so you will not have to select such options you have chosen and they can be stored in the virtual trolley until your next visit. Third party cookies connect to your web browser and are used by partners of L1 in order to display advertising banners on L1 websites and L1 advertising banners when you are on other sites, these cookies show you products and services you previously viewed and do not imply personal data treatment but can enable your device to connect and track down saved data. Profiling cookies are used to send advertising messages consistent with the user’s preferences during navigations. L1 websites and Apps contain third party cookies that access user data only at an aggregate level. All of the cookies stay in your devices for different times according to their function. The cookies cannot be used to recall any of the data stored in your hard disk, transmit viruses, identify and use your email address or for purposes other than those described above. You can set and manage your cookie preferences at any time, by selecting which cookies you want to authorize, block or cancel through the settings of your browser.
You can block cookies by setting your browser to prevent them from being stored. You can also delete cookies directly through your browser settings. If you disable cookies, you can still browse L1 websites, but some services may not function properly.
L1 may provide websites, applications and online resources that are specifically designed to be compatible and used on mobile devices. L1 will collect certain information the mobile device sends when you use such websites or online resources, like device identifiers, user settings and the operating system of your devices.
Due to the nature of L1’s business, services and benefits are not marketed to persons less than 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years old, then please do not use or access L1 websites at any time. L1 does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from minors. If L1 learns that personally identifiable information of minors has been collected, L1 will take appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a minor who has accessed an L1 website and set up an account, please contact L1 to delete the account.
Thank you for reading this policy which L1 has kept as simple, clear and transparent as possible. L1 is always trying to improve, so if you have any suggestions or questions, please contact L1.